Natural PMS Cure
It is probably safe to assume that no woman wants to deal with the symptoms of PMS. Life doesn’t stop when the mood swings, cramps, bloating, and head pain begins. Trying to go about your day once these symptoms begin can be tough and most likely treatments you have tried haven’t helped much. What if there was an all-natural treatment for your PMS symptoms that could help you continue to live your life without interruption?
Natural PMS Remedies Working For You?
People are starting to become more concerned with what they are putting in their bodies. We are now becoming aware of more and more products that are having harmful effects on our bodies and are searching for options that are natural. All-natural treatments for PMS symptoms are beginning to appear all over the internet, but do any of these treatments actually work?
Some of these treatments that women tried in the past may include:
- Increase their daily intake of vitamin D and calcium which can help to decreased fluid retention, moodiness, and pain.
- Increased their intake of magnesium which can help with moodiness, and fluid retention.
- Taking taurine which is an amino acid that is known to help with fluid retention.
- Taking vitamin B-6 which helps to increase the amount of serotonin that is in the body resulting in lower stress levels.
- Taking kava which is a root that has its origins in the south pacific. This root can aid in calming anxiety and stress.
- Increasing the time spent doing aerobic exercise to help your ability to sleep and to increase your energy and production of serotonin.
- Taking chasteberry, which is a German herb that was taken more than 2500 years ago to treat PMS symptoms and regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. It helps in treating head pain, moodiness, and breast pain.
- Regular practice of yoga can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Changing your intake of dairy, caffeine, alcohol, and sugar and swapping them out for fresh fruits and vegetables.
If you have tried any of these natural treatment options and have not seen any improvement in your PMS symptoms, don’t be discouraged. These natural treatments are addressing the symptoms of your PMS and are ignoring the underlying problem that is causing them. There is another reason that you are suffering from PMS symptoms, not just because you are a woman. Chiropractic care is an all-natural treatment that can help treat the cause of your PMS symptoms, not just the symptoms.
Chiropractic Care Can Relieve Your PMS Pain
Chiropractors work to correct any misalignments that may have happened in your spine due to a trauma, an accident, or merely a fall. You could be living with a misalignment that happened years ago and didn’t even know it. When your spine becomes misaligned, the nerves and blood vessels that are in the spine can become irritated. The messages that your brain is sending to the other parts of your body can be blocked which can cause issues in many parts of your body.
Our Top Rated Chiropractors can help you find these misalignments and work to realign your spine. Each of our chiropractors have had years of education in how to provide gentle adjustments using various techniques. Each person is different and so should there treatment. Our chiropractors will consult with you about your pain and perform a series of tests to find the source of your problems.
If you think that chiropractic care may be right in treating your PMS symptoms, call one of our Top Rated Chiropractors today. You don’t have to suffer through your PMS symptoms, relief is possible.